"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's Whats for Dinner

One of my first stops this morning was a wonderful website by Wendy which celebrates old Weight Watcher meals. Got there via Dave Barry's blog, where there's a link to other great food pictures.

Here's the text that goes with the Frankfurter Spectacular picture:

I had no idea frankfurters could be so spectacular. Wow!

I would almost be willing to upholster a whole damn pineapple with pork product just to be able to say I was serving Frankfurter Spectacular. Say it with me: Frankfurter! Spectacular!

Why would you even want to eat this? Why, when you could keep your mouth busy for hours just by repeating the life-affirming phrase that is "Frankfurter Spectacular."

FRANKFURTER SPECTACULAR!


I remember looking through my grandmother's cookbooks as a child and seeing photos like these...to my young mind they seemed so elegant...

I believe if this was the only food offered, nobody would have a weight problem.

You really need to look at these, and these.