"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A New Feature...

Today I would like to add a new feature to my oft-ignored blog.

It's a joke that made me laugh.

This made me laugh yesterday, and it was hard to make me laugh yesterday; therefore, it's funny joke.

Here goes:

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under
a tree when one turns to the other and says: "Slim, I'm 83 years old now and
I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"
Slim says, "I feel just like a newborn baby."
"Really!? Like a newborn baby!?"
"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants."


This joke via www.bobandtom.com
Submitted by Ken G.
Thursday, February 23, 2006

cartoon via http://www.drdudd.co.uk/homelife/HomeMain.htm