"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Saturday, January 31, 2009

How It's Made

I love the Discovery channel. I think it shows I'm getting to be an old lady...I love to learn about things, I watch programs I think of as "interesting". Did you know that Hitler designed the Volkswagon Beetle because Germany had just built the Autobahn and nobody had cars to drive on it? I can't remember how much the Beetles cost, but it was a figure that most german families could afford.

Learned that on the Discovery Channel.

I'm boring myself now.

So, it's 12:45 am, and I can't sleep. I'm watching "How It's Made", which is a pretty cool show. Well, tonight they are doing combination wrenches, deli meats, and golf carts.

The wrenches and the golf carts were pretty routine. The deli meats?

Theres a saying: Two things you never want to see made...legislation and sausage. Deli meats are kind of like sausage.

Eeew. I'm never going to eat bologna again.