"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Obama Salute

The Obamessiah crowd now have a double secret hand signal to identify each other. Here it is.



Here's an example of how it will be used:

(These photos may or may not depict actual Obamessiah cult members. )

I guess it had to be a hand signal; the distribution of secret decoder rings would have been waaaayyy too labor intensive.

Secret hand signals have been used forever to help identify Cult Members, er,

Sheep , er changeyoucanbelievein followers, er, members of a sect. Examples to follow:


(Ever wonder how many people were swayed by Adolf Hitler just because of his charismatic speeches? )

I'm starting my own trend. Below is the hand signal for the letter "N". I'm going to pass the word via my own secret society that the following hand signal stands for "NOBAMA". Maybe we'll even get those decoder rings.


I think I'm on to something.