"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

France Raises Terror Alert

This came to me in an email...made me laugh out loud. I love being anti-PC. I beg forgiveness from any persons French whose feelings matter to me....(huh?)

Subject: France Increases Terror Alert (AP)

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from RUN to HIDE. The only two higher levels in France are SURRENDER and COLLABORATE. According to one French official, the change was not so much due to the recent terrorist activity in London but instead precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively disabling its military.