"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Captivity: Day 5

Hello to all! As the temperature is in the forties, and the wind is howling at around 50 mph, I am not complaining about not being able to go anywhere. I'm concentrating on recuperating, and am very much enjoying being waited on. Today I had butternut squash soup (the new V-8 one) for lunch....thumbs up! I'm reading a great book, and am watching all kinds of crap on television. Important emails and text messages come on the blackberry.

My toes are quite yellow and my foot still bandaged. Doctor tomorrow, plus a blood pressure reading at Dr. Gittleman's office. My first big day out since last week! I'm looking forward to getting this big bandage off tomorrow, so I can see what's going on under there.

That's about the extent of my life right now. I can probably repeat all the political commercials I've seen over the past few days...can't wait until this is all over.

I leave you with this, which is something I took a picture of while walking Miss Fina at the mall...it struck me as funny.









In case you can't read it, it says "Do Not Put Child In Bag!"