"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Joke of the Day (Week, Century?)

divider

A man gets on a Greyhound bus and sits down next to another man. The man who was already seated looks at him and says, "Hey guy, your face is really flushed, are you feeling alright?"
The man replies, "I'm not sick, just really embarrassed. I bought my ticket here at the counter from a woman who was very well-endowed and I said to her, "I'd like a ticket to Tittsburgh, please."
The first guy laughs and says, "I wouldn't worry too much about that; I remember seeing her, she's probably heard much worse than that from guys. Besides, that was just a harmless Slip-Of-The-Tongue;
why just the other day my wife asked me to pass her the salt & pepper at the dinner table and I said to her without thinking, "You stupid bitch you've ruined my life!"