"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's a Rainy Wednesday

Blah...it's cold here in Maryland. My Crohn's is kicking my butt (literally) today, so it was a day sitting in front of the computer, listening to Boortz, Limbaugh, and now, the Bob and Tom Show from yesterday morning that I missed. Got the graduation announcements out, so that's a good thing.

Today I learned what a "Rainbow Party" is, and I also learned that Planned Parenthood suggests to 8th graders that they use Saran Wrap for protection so that they can enjoy oral and anal sex.

8th graders???? My son is in 8th grade.

Nothing but good news from the left. 13 year old girls don't need parental consent to have an abortion. My kid can't taken an aspirin to school for menstrual cramps without a note from the Pope himself, yet it's ok for a 13 year old girl to have an abortion without parental consent.

It's been deemed "unconstitutional" that prisoners wear shackles and chains in court. They are prisoners. Prisoners get chained up. You break the law, you lose your right to freedom. With all the recent violence against judges lately, I would have thought they would have put more chains on them.

Damn, there's something wrong with this world today.

I wrote the check for Maggie's entry into Dowling College. Wow. Talk about blood, sweat and tears. I really was hoping that she'd stay local for the first two years; but she said that if she doesn't go away, she'll never know what it was like, and she didn't want to have any regrets. We just don't want her to get in over her head.

BUT ANYWAY....

She did pick a major. My daughter is going to be a Psychologist. Funny, that's what she started with so many years ago. The circle is complete.

The mom is tired. I think I'm getting another fistula...it feels just like that first one. Damn it. Can't do anything about it until after graduation and company leaves!