"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My 24 Obsession

I am so addicted to the Fox show 24. I have noticed that it's a show that seems to be popular with conservatives....is it because it's not policitcally correct? I watch the show, and the next morning hit the blogs to see what other's thought. My favorite has to be Superhawk over at RightWing Nuthouse . He's got great insight.

On 24, when people need to be killed, they are killed. Lives are given for the greater good.

I've heard Rush Limbaugh and Laura Ingraham talk about it....Bob and Tom (of the Bob and Tom Show) are hooked and even have "Jack Bauer" call into their morning radio show (much hilarity ensues).

I wonder if left-wingers like this show??? Probably not...they're made to look like idiots. For example, the "ACLU-type" lawyer. What a bubblehead. Kept telling his client "Don't worry, you'll be ok. Just call my cell phone if you need me." Five minutes later, his client lay unconscious, with fingers broken, and spent from the truths he was forced to tell. Ha ha. I'm Jack Bauer, bitches!