"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others." Ayn Rand

Friday, March 28, 2008

Karleen and Me

I'm taking a 20 minute break from puppy stuff. I need it. I'm exhausted, actually.

It's been a really long time since I've had a puppy, and she's not even really a little puppy. She's actually a little vacuum cleaner.

I've got to get myself on a good schedule when Fina comes. I've had three days of suspended animation here...nothing but puppy stuff is really getting done. The cats are all on my shit list (literally, ha ha), and Mookie has gotten yelled at a few times today. He gets too happy and doesn't want to listen, and when he's happy, Karleen's happy and pandemonium ensues!

She's going back tomorrow, and every day it's been easier, so I think that it's just going to be me getting into a schedule and being prepared for stuff that will make this all much easier. Actually, when you think about it, that will make life easier, actually.

:)